Thursday 29 September 2011

Hint of new house mates….hoorah

I held the training session today, since I’ll be in London next Monday. I felt the training went really well, as we had a good discussion, and good feedback on hypothesis testing and confidence intervals. We had a Global Network meeting, and had a good discussion on the “Run for Good”. I have lots to ask Shona when I’m back in the UK next week. Went for lunch today with my colleagues Judith and Colleta at the Vegetarian restaurant.




My landlady was round to collect the rent, and it felt strange when she said I’m paid up until the beginning of November now. Time is passing quickly. My landlady said we have two new Swedish people arriving tomorrow. She doesn’t know anything else about them. She wondered if I’d be around to help them settle in,and of course, I’d be happy to help them settle tomorrow afternoon when I’m back from work, but have a flight to catch late afternoon. It’s weird, because up to now, I’ve been so insanely excited about coming home, and now I’m feeling a little apprehensive..I don't know why, I can't really explain. I guess I wonder whether I've changed? Will I fit back into my old life again?

No comments:

Post a Comment