Tuesday 12 July 2011

Are we talking African minutes or UK minutes?

Crikes...I completely forgot, but I was supposed to be at a meeting at 7am this morning. Legged it into the office for 8am, but no one had turned up!!! Is somebody having a laugh at my expense? People started arriving at 8.30am..so hakuna matata (=no worries) everyone...no panic!  The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed here. As my professor says, are we talking 5minutes African time, or 5 minutes UK time?
Helping Betsy and Peter with their community mobilisation paper...hmmm, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be helping though, the objectives are vague at the moment, and there is a wealth of data here! It clicks, maybe that is my role to help them define such things in advance and set up the research targeted clearly at the objectives.



There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after. (JRR Tolkien).

No comments:

Post a Comment