Monday 17 October 2011

Feeling a little demoralised....

I went out running before Tess and Jesse this morning, since I was teaching. It was a glorious morning! Noone turned up for training this morning, despite me sending a reminder message yesterday. I felt slightly demoralised and upset. Were people losing interest in the training sessions? Also, I'd spent the evening before preparing slides and the lesson material. Mrs Sitti requested we reschedule to next week. Prof came to see me at 9am. Jim had sent the questionnaire datasets through as a reference for me working on the current questionnaire data. He apologised for the delay in sending them through. Tess cooked for us all - I love my new house mates!

1 comment:

  1. Burns night approaches and still no more literary offerings. I did make an effort at reading his stuff once but he seems a tad incapable of spellink. I mean how is this

    Auld Hornie, Satan, Nick, or Clootie!
    3 Wha in yon cavern, grim an' sootie,

    anyway to address an honourable devil?

    I'm sure you could enlighten me in a fashion that I might profit from it.

    Forgive me I speaky non-Robot English.

    ReplyDelete